Below, find a few of my all-time favorite books on the topic of health, or overall well-being. And honestly, I don't much care for the word "health", as it's something very cumulative, and sometimes very bitter. It's altogether not something that can be categorized under "trend".
Of course, well-being begins within. And once realized, it's soo delicious! Words are mere guideposts . . . they may serve as intuitive pings, little reminders of what you inherently know. Read on! These are a few of my favorites.
- Absolute Beauty by Dr. Pratima Raichur
- Healing Wise by Susan S. Weed
- The Book of Herbal Wisdom by Matthew Wood
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- Self-Care for the Self-Aware by Dave Markowitz
- Tao Te Ching, Stephen Mitchell Edition
- Woman Code by Alisa Vitti
- The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz
- The Gift of Healing Herbs by Robin Rose Bennett
- Intuition: Knowing Beyond Logic by Osho
- The Art of Attention by Elena Brower & Erica Jago
- When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chödrön
- Be Here Now by Ram Dass
* art by Anna Kövesces
Thank you so much for sharing here. I own 3 of the titles you have listed :-) And now I am excited to look into some of the others listed here. Love & Light, Taylor
Thanks for the recommendations. Now I have so much reading to do :) Can’t wait to get stuck in!